Mission Statement & Practice Philosophy
We are dedicated to providing orthodontic care of the highest caliber in a relaxing, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere. We strive to provide exceptional service before, during, and after treatment to establish a lifelong partnership with our patients.
We treat all of our patients in a compassionate and understanding manner. We want our patients to be delighted with the service they receive and so comfortable in the surroundings of our office that they can, without hesitation, whole-heartedly refer their friends to our practice. This is not only the ultimate measure of success of an orthodontic practice but also the highest form of compliment to our efforts.
We create beautiful smiles, while helping our patients realize the benefits of increased self-confidence and an improved quality of life. We can accomplish this by identifying our patients’ concerns and anticipating their needs, so that Dr. Cook and our team can work in mutual cooperation with the patient. In addition, we work in partnership with other dentists and health care professionals to help ensure comprehensive care for our patients.
Dr. Cook - Education
- Certified, American Board of Orthodontics
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- First District Dental Society
- Published research in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics